Saturday, September 18, 2010

advantages

finally i see the advantages of being rejected by the someone i really like a lot..
it's another slimming programming for me!!
ridiculous as it may seem,but it's true!!
the 1st time when i was being rejected,i got no appetite to eat.the weight loss...hmm..could not be quantify~hehe..:=p
the 2nd time when i was being rejected, i developed some mixed form of anorexia + bulimia..i totally loss of appetite,but whenever i felt like eating sth, they all ended up floating in the toilet bowl..pity them as they jz stay in my stomach for no more than half an hour..
the 3rd time when i was being rejected...as usual no appetite to eat.plus i developed diarrhoea..it's the 3rd day now since i was rejected,and the frequency i went to toilet is definitely more than what i used to have for one week's duration!!!
pls dun laugh at me..i m totally devastated now..the reason for me to write this blog to mock at myself..i also duno.i am out of my sane mind ady..mood incongruent with thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment